Back to directory index
Submit your site
- So you want to learn a language - A language web directory with links to language learning materials, forums, e-books, podcasts etc. 42 languages and growing.
- Vocabulix - This free vocabulary and conjugation website helps you to memorize words in Spanish, German or English (over 90 predefined lessons).
- Digital Dialects - Fun and interactive activities for learning a variety of foreign languages.
- TravLang - Famous for its "Foreign Languages for Travelers" section.
- Studentsoftheworld - Penpals for young people, blogs, clubs, educational games, schools of the world, countries of the world (geography, pictures, statistics about all countries of the world).
- International Pen Friends - An organization that seeks to assist in fostering international friendship through letter-writing (300,000 members in 192 countries).
- Internet Archive - Website of the University of Toronto, Canada, where you can find downloadable dictionaries and grammars in several languages.
- Scribd - This site offers free books and text books in many languages, at pdf or doc format.
- Sprachaufenthalt, Sprachreise auf Malta und weltweit - Language schools abroad for junior and adult students. You can study abroad 11 languages in over 40 countries. ESL provides programmes such as language courses abroad, internationally-recognised certificate preparation courses, internships, paid jobs and voluntary working experience.
- Language-learning - An online directory of more than 10,000 language institutions teaching 88 languages in 115 countries, as well as information and links.
- Eurolingua Institute - Study abroad language programmes. Learn to speak like a native in 35 countries throughout Europe, North America, Latin America, South Africa, Japan, New Zealand, Australia, Scandinavia and the Caribbean.
Learning and practicing English:
- The Online English Grammar - English grammar online, browse notions by alphabetical order.
- English to go - Resources for students and teachers.
- English Club - An ESL web site for students and teachers, where you can study English, play ESL games or do quizzes online.
- Lemma - Diagnostic test which can estimate the size of your English vocabulary.
- Talk-and-Learn Community - Members can create their profile and chat with other members in English. There are quizzes and exercises to challenge them to learn new words.