Back to directory index
Submit your site
- So you want to learn a language - A language web directory with links to language learning materials, forums, e-books, podcasts etc. 42 languages and growing.
- Vocabulix - This free vocabulary and conjugation website helps you to memorize words in Spanish, German or English (over 90 predefined lessons).
- Digital Dialects - Fun and interactive activities for learning a variety of foreign languages.
- TravLang - Famous for its "Foreign Languages for Travelers" section.
- Chalkface.net - Portal and educational resource centre for teachers by teachers.
- Studentsoftheworld - Penpals for young people, blogs, clubs, educational games, schools of the world, countries of the world (geography, pictures, statistics about all countries of the world).
- International Pen Friends - An organization that seeks to assist in fostering international friendship through letter-writing (300,000 members in 192 countries).
- Internet Archive - Website of the University of Toronto, Canada, where you can find downloadable dictionaries and grammars in several languages.
- Scribd - This site offers free books and text books in many languages, at pdf or doc format.
- Peacecorps - This site brings us text books and audio files in zip format in languages from Albanese to Ukrainian, to download for free.
- EuropUSA.com - A unique website for French-speaking expatriates or persons studying or travelling in the United States. It offers more than 2000 pages of information as well as specific services such as health insurance for expatriates, students or tourists.
- Sprachaufenthalt, Sprachreise auf Malta und weltweit - Language schools abroad for junior and adult students. You can study abroad 11 languages in over 40 countries. ESL provides programmes such as language courses abroad, internationally-recognised certificate preparation courses, internships, paid jobs and voluntary working experience.
- Language-learning - An online directory of more than 10,000 language institutions teaching 88 languages in 115 countries, as well as information and links.
- Eurolingua Institute - Study abroad language programmes. Learn to speak like a native in 35 countries throughout Europe, North America, Latin America, South Africa, Japan, New Zealand, Australia, Scandinavia and the Caribbean.
Learning and practicing English:
- The Online English Grammar - English grammar online, browse notions by alphabetical order.
- English to go - Resources for students and teachers.
- English Club - An ESL web site for students and teachers, where you can study English, play ESL games or do quizzes online.
- Lemma - Diagnostic test which can estimate the size of your English vocabulary.
- Talk-and-Learn Community - Members can create their profile and chat with other members in English. There are quizzes and exercises to challenge them to learn new words.